One of my favorite photos of Rihanna.She looks so serene and regal, The vintage feel is also giving me everything.
If you guys don't already know, I'm borderline obsessed with this chick. I have some kind of weird love for her. I dont obsess over many celebs, actually the only other person who would get a whole post dedicated to them is Kanye West.
I wouldn't stalk her or anything, or write her letters or do anything that would render me insane. I just love seeing her, she is sooo gorgeous to me and has a wonderful personality... I'll admit I've listened to possibly every interview this girl has done, watched almost every performance there is. I have every CD she owns, her tour DVD, I browse Rihannadaily almost daily (where I yanked the above pic) (damn these last few sentences totally negated my claim that I am not insane...lol).
I know her weaknesses and I know her strengths. I feel like she's been given all her opportunities because she is legitimately a sweet person....and of course beautiful, and talented (gasp!!) yea I said it....She's TALENTED...I happen to like her voice...nails on chalkboard bleating sound and all...*rolls eyes* I LOVE IT.
I will admit her performances are sometimes lackluster, but she still has star quality...she still draws me in...she is one of those people that just GOT IT...whatever IT is...she has..
I'm not opening my love for her up for debate, I don't need you to dissuade me with your opinions, or your thoughts about her lack of talent or that you think I'm crazy. I do not care, I also wont attack you if you don't like her. I just strongly dislike (i.e hate) when people who try to judge me for liking her because of their dislike or hate for her. You can keep that, because I don't give a shit who you like or why.
Unless she hurts someone I care about I probably would never fall out of love with her...(gay much?) lol...
I hope I'll meet her one day, and all I wanna do is just talk to her, like I would a best friend and hug her of course...she just looks like she smells amazing.. (lmao that was weird as hell...lemme quit while I'm ahead...although I'm not even sure if I was ever ahead)
Bye guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment