Monday, December 29, 2008
Newbie!!!
Ahh!!!!!... My blog cherry has been popped!!!!!.... Soo I finally have a blog to call my own!!!…well technically it’s not my own, I share it with my very good friend Segundo Mano… we became good friends out of unusual circumstances but that’s my “goon”…lol ( what’s up with this ghetto bafoonery??)…Anyways…welcome to our world!!!!...We just trying to make it… from the bottom up!!!… Tune In!!! (one of his albums) …he raps by the way…and yea yea I know the world is saturated with wanna bees and let me bees….But he's actually really really good and not because he’s ma friend…Eventually we’ll let you hear for yourself… and you be the judge!!!!...I’m just a young 20 year old like any other with drama and everything else involved with being a young woman…but I pride myself in having a good head on my shoulders!!!! …So I’m really excited about this new blog endeavor!!!...and I’m sure you’ll hear from us again real soon!!!...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment