Wednesday, June 24, 2009

IT's the F***KING PRINCIPLE!!!

I havent written in a minute...but this irked my last freaking nerve so much i had to write...

Went to the store this morning bought a Parfait....Put the Parfait in the main refrigerator that about 5 departments share @ 8'oclock....Come back at 11 with my Parfait on my mind and check the refirgerator door where i placed it...and drum roll please!!!!....NO FUCKING PARFAIT!!!!!!!!....

I search the entire refrigerator...flinging peoples shit everywhere because I'm pissed....even check the freezer to see if some sick bastard put it there and nothing....and yes folks i search the garbage to see if someone threw it out...and NOPE no parfait!!!!....

Now I work with grown ass adults...all are above 23 years old...some as old as 70 in the other departments, with kids and families...and obviously a job and obviously some income....so why eat my damn parfait you greedy nasty demented bastard...

Ok you're saying its just a parfait!!..Well its the principle ...if you didnt buy it why touch it??....you dont know where I got it from, the parfait had no label neither did the bag...i could have made it myself....and peed and not washed my hands...I could have spit in it for spite...how nasty and sick are you?...

Anyways...I put a note on the door in bold MAGNUM sharpie font on 8X11" paper. "WHOEVER ATE MY PARFAIT IN THE REFRIGERATOR DOOR I HOPE YOU CHOKE"....Then i thought i might get in trouble so i switched it to "I HOPE IT WAS GOOD (instead of CHOKE).

2 comments:

  1. DAMN THIEF! I hope they choked too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lmfao, grimey! Thats why you cant trust public sharing spaces cuz theres no controlling the gluttons and other fucktards :-/

    ReplyDelete