Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some Days....

Some Days I wanna be a singer..not a popular singer just having the ability to hit a killer note.
Some Days I wanna be on TV, I just wanna rip some TV Host job from them, cuz they suck so bad and i know i'd prolly be better
Some Days I just wanna sleep, lay in bed all day. Sleep is becoming a very difficult task, like D-I-F-F-I-C-U-L-T...
Some Days I want my own place, not to fuck or be wild or do anything crazy, just for some silence and peace.
Some Days I wish life wasn't so hard, and dreams were more easily attainable.
Some Days I wish I was popular (these days are few and far in between)
Some Days I wanna be single.
Some Days I question our existence, question life, question God, i just sit and think and question.
Some Days I question people's motivations, like whats your drive.
However some days I exist, and am at peace with my existence, but damn how I wish there were more of those days.


EDIT: I dont know I'm in a sad mood hence this blog.....I hate it but imma keep it...**shrugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment