Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pardon my naiveté

WARNING: this is a topic that's a lil risque (I think)

Well well well unknown to me was that there are variations to vaginas...that some vaginas are very different from others...not like the outside, color shape etc...but the inside..

Pity the fool who knows nothing...because I was that fool...it has come to my knowledge not because I went feeling around someone elses vagina but rather I just got word that vaginas feel different...like mushiness and gushiness is different... Pardon my naivete...but where have I been...

I thought the way a girl "worked" it gave her that edge...but in actuality some girls pussies have more "poweress" over others...hmm is that so... I was told that there are girls who could just lay there and it will be semi good...while others have to back it flip it and reverse it to get the same effect...WORD!!!!!....lol...well fellas who have had a variety of coochies is that sooo?.... what makes sex wack or extra good for u?...because my thought was that the girl was just not getting into it for it to be bad....or doing THE MOST for it to be good....so then I guess based on this theory a girl with less pussy power (girl A (as ill call it)putting in the excessive amount of work compared to a girl with great pussy(girl B) putting in the same level of work would = girl B > Girl A??? HMM

Get ya mathematics up!!!...lol just a thought

2 comments:

  1. Def Girl B..Girl A is usually a prissy light skin chick with a Louis bag who thinks she the shit. F outta here with that.

    ReplyDelete