I just saw a mother with three kids sitting with her boyfriend husband (whatever) I didn't see a ring but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. All the kids look like him so imma also assume that they are all his. The fact that the man and woman are with the kids together on the train is a major plus. However that's the extent of my "niceness"....I know this is none of my concern but I couldn't help but shake my head.
The kids are tackily dressed the mother is tacky and so is the father...The kids are not well behaved...they look like they could use a lil scrubbing and a lil bit of food..overall just not a good look...
Then guess what???....she stands up and she has a belly poking out!!!!!...smh!!!...that's all I have to say draw your own conclusions of what ran through my braincells because I promised myself to not exhibit too much negativity and calling the family tacky was enough negativity for this post... ;-)
I see this all the time and it disgust me. What's worse is when the parents are fresh to death and the kids are ubber dusty and dirty.
ReplyDelete