I'm a little upset.
My SO continues to take me for an idiot. Last night I was in a deep conversation with a best friend, where we were discussing aspects of our friendship that bothered us and how we can go about fixing these things. During moments when she was in her deepest thoughts and expressing herself I received beeps by the end of a 10 minute span I had 5 missed calls from him
Now i didn't want to click over and interrupt her, because she was mid thought and i figured if I just wait until I'm done call him back and explain the situation then he would understand, seeing that he knew the circumstances surrounding why me and my bf would be having this kind of convo in the first place.
By the time I got off the phone it was late... and I called anyway, he was asleep of course so I sent him this bbm.
Me:
I figure u fell asleep
I'm really soRry
Had a looooooooong convo wit (blank)
We have a better understanding of situations
But we had reached our boiling pt
When I called u we had disconnected, so I had wanted to call you befor we continued the convo bcuz I knew I possibly wouldn't have heard from u for the rest of the night..she called back mid convo wit u
I wake up I get no response, but I see that he had read it. I know he is not up at the time I'm reading it, so i figure I'd hit him up later, work overwhelms me and eventually i get a response with a single dot like this---> .
I know now that he sends this to get a response either by saying that I haven't hit him up, he's still upset whatever, so I call and ask why is it that I get a single dot, what's his beef and or problem, and why is it expected that I should hit him up first, what kind of games is he playing.(all of these didn't come one after the other but rather after other dumb responses and mocking laughter in my ear) Some of his responses are things like the reason why I think he is playing a game is because I'm playing one and just expecting him to play one and he is getting irate that I would even suggest that there is an issue with a single dot. I told him you know let me call you back when I'm in a better mood, but I felt bothered and sent him this afterward.
Anyone's natural reaction to a response where they are apologetic is to say something...the fact that you sed absolutely nothing is you trying to make a point...either by sayin ur still upset or whatever...the fact that you put a single dot further solidifies that... noone sends someone a dot in a text message unless they are trying to get someones attention abt an issue without actually sayin something...I kno u think I'm not street smart...but I wasn't born yesterday and I am NOT an idiot...so don't pull that o u play chess so u think I play chess card...its old...because u know ur just as involved in the "game" as I am...u 2 do things to get reactions and evoke certain feelings...so don't try to bamboozle me...u know EXACTLY what the hell yóure doing and why and if its not spontaneous and without thought 100 percent of the time then its FLIIPPIN CHESS .
FiN...
Am I wrong? Did i overdo it?
(when i'm mad i spell shit wrong miss words etc...sorry)
I think your in the clear here, I dont see what you did wrong hes just being a dude and we have our moments
ReplyDeleteDon't think you're wrong. He was just being STUBBORN & spoiled. he wanted your attention at that very moment and didn't get it. so he threw a temper tantrum by not responding to your apology. he'll get over it.
ReplyDeleteDon't you hate bbm and its stalker-ish traits...you definitely know when someone has read your message...
ReplyDeleteanyways...
I think you're in the right! The fact that you sent a message explaining what happened was very mature. You could have NOT told him...like ash.bunnie said...I think he wanted attention at that moment and he didn't get it...
He'll come around...(soon)!
@adwoa...BBM turns me off a tad for that reason.
ReplyDelete@jdotofresh yall sure do have quite a few moments
@ashbunnie stubborn hit the nail on the head!