Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You Dont Have To Hate

You know I have a revelation. Its not technically a revelation but in some ways it is. Now when I use the term hate I don't mean it in the typical niggrish way of using the term where people think that as long as I dislike something even If its with reason then I'm a hater. I'm talking in a way (the real definition of the term) where people are just vile and hateful for no specific reason, just throwing insults with no backitive(no reasoning/intention and or respectful opinion) Ex. So and so is a ho slut bitch who dick rides so and so and so. Why is this person a ho slut bitch? Because they just are, their voice annoys me.

Now it has occured to me that these kinds of people possibly just love to do this and be this way quite possibly hating of this kind is a disease of which there is no cure. Anyone that you hate enough/dislike enough to trigger this kind of emotion specifically celebrities and or your peers can be ignored. But what I realize with these kinds of people is that they go seeking information to hate on. For example, why would you go on a fansite for a person for whom u hate? Or why would you ask about or go on a facebook page of a peer who you hate? For no other reason but to hate. Because its highly unlikely that anything this person does and or says whatever the motive whether good or bad will affect any change of heart within you so why even do it to yourself?

This kind of thing baffles me...last I check most mediums had off buttons...and or x's for which you can use to close anything you dislike, so why even go there to begin with and let's play pretend that it pops up for instance like on the radio, why not use the options u have which is either power, volume or scan turn it down turn it off or change the channel and even still if u forgot to do that, why get on a computer which you turned on, log onto a site and take the time to write something? I know we have freedom of speech, but that still doesn't make what you do or say logical.

I guess I say all that to say this HATING is a choice and for all u conservatives out there PRO choice is the way to go on this one. Choose to not hate because u do have options and quite frankly in my opinion unless that person did something detrimental to you and or people you care about then HATE shouldn't be a part of your options. I know everyone has tastes and varying opinions about what makes them tingle which is fine, but in a nutshell keep the negativity to yourself. NOBODY CARES it makes you look stupid and often times ignorant as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment