The crazy thing about our relationship is that I always felt the lines between friendship & something else were blurred. I have so much fun whenever we hang out & really sometimes I confuse myself with what I think we both want. It took some time, but I realize now that you are a sister to me. I felt for a while like I was starting to catch feelings for you, but that was me confused. Time away really cleared things up for me. I'm sorry for the extended absence. I still love you.
- ___
PS> How you been? Sorry to drop this all of a sudden.
I was elated at the sight of his name in my email inbox...I opened, read and then I felt happy, sad and annoyed all at the same time. Damn I really thought I was losing my friend...I was confused.. worried. Questioning the unanswered calls and requests to "hang". I'm ...........*sigh* I didn't know about this. Or did I?...I kinda knew he liked me, but I always thought I made it clear that I "preferred" our friendship. i don't think I did things to "blur" the lines. I dunno maybe I did. However I can say this I'm happy I heard from him...I love him too, not in that way...but the way you love an amazing brother. IM HAPPY HE'S BACK. Yea conclusion...Happy is the emotion i feel the most out of all the ones I expressed.
(This is a little more personal than normal)...Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment