I am soo annoyed by this texting phenom that words can't even express. I am tired of numb fingers caused by guys, friends even my mother who continuously want to have texting "WARS" with me.
I am tired of going out and being asked for my BBM and not my number.
I am sick of the fact that noone can ever tell my tone, expression etc through a text message.
I am sick of writing 10 messages, then spending 10 clarifying and further explaining the 10 that I just wrote.
Texting has its pluses, but lately I cant seem to find those pluses as frequently as I would like.
There is quite a few more issues I have with texting. I am currently a big text hater....and soooooooo
I WANNA SEND A SHOUT OUT AND A BIG FUCK YOU TO THE INVENTOR OF TEXT MESSAGES.
LOL I was feeling like this the other day...I miss how people used to interact with one another. I was reminded of how far removed we are from personalizing our interaction when I got a text message from a company I applied to, letting me know that they had filled the position...really? I can't get a phone call/email? SMH
ReplyDeleteAMEN AMEN AMEN!!! Ohhh goodness...I've told a dude I'm removing him off bbm because its absurd to have "important" conversations over bbm/text....like wtf?!?
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to phone calls?!? I'm boycotting bbm/and txt messaging!!!
(and don't get me started on BBM blasts and mass texts...I'm cringing!)
this is how u flip the middle finger
ReplyDelete…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
……………………..’…../
……….”…………. _.·´
……………………..(