Friday, April 10, 2009

Why can't we just be Friends?..Please...Pretty Please??

The idea that guys and girls cannot be friends, if one party is attracted in some way shape or form is starting to annoy the crap out of me.
I have met so many guys whom I have had no romantic interest in, but who would make great friends and who quite honestly I was hesitant to cut off but had to because the guy or guys had trouble not crossing the well drawn line that I created.

I thought i could make the impossible possible, but unfortunately I wasnt created with the "GOD" gene...dammit...

Rules:
Do not call me baby,honey, sugah...no sweety sweety names
Do not try to hold hands, holding hands is for couples
Do not keep holding too tightly if I give you a hug
Do not talk about your penis, and or how well you can lick it and or fuck and or whatever you do in the bedroom
Do not ask me if I miss you...( I never know what to say....its cause for a REAL awkward situation)
DO not invite me to your house !!!!...I WILL NOT GO!!!!
And last and most important when I tell you from the jump I just want to be friends do not I repeat do not think that it will miraculously change if you do and say all the above and more.

Hella frustrating, well I'm forced to cut another one because unfortunately he just doesnt get it...Amazing friend material...boyfriend material...well not so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol I always laugh at guys how try to cross the invisible line. thats why I never really let any female get to close to me.

    ReplyDelete