Monday, April 6, 2009

Dont Drink and Drive...Dont Drink and Talk

If I was to just say I had an interesting weekend it would be an understatement. I decided after weeks of depression and a social standstill that I had to break this boring spell. I decided to drive out to Temple to visit my best friend with one of my high school friends that is on Spring Break. We weren’t too sure what we were going to do once we got there, but we had thrown a few things in the air like just simply going to a restaurant, going to a party or going to a hookah bar.

Now I had no desire to go to a party, actually I’ve come to realize that I don’t enjoy parties too much so I only torture myself like 3 or 4 times a year. Anyways I was like HOOKAH what? ....I honestly didn’t know what a hookah bar or a hookah or any of that was. Anyways it was explained that it’s like liquid tobacco smoked through this contraption thingy as imma call it. I have never smoked in my life, not weed, not cigarettes not anything…(don’t gimmie that screwed up face and mumble “I thought you said you were Jamaican”)..I’ll repeat I never smoked anything in my life.

Anyways my best friend’s roommate wanted to drink before we went and she got a bottle, I took a couple shots, everyone else drank a little and we left to go to this place, now the hookah experience was interesting smoking that thing gave me a mellow calm feeling that I kinda liked and we had gotten a apple flavored one that tasted really good we also had some Persian food too, which might I add was the best freaking white rice I ever tasted, it was like extra long grain and really buttery…I tried hummus too not my cup of tea but I can’t say I didn’t try … Anyways what happened when we got back home is even more interesting.

Anyways, prior to leaving we were told by my best friend as a disclaimer that her roommate cannot hold her liquor, we got back and this chick heads straight for the Ciroc and took a couple more shots and she decided to take what she calls a “power nap”, anyways she gets up...by this time a couple guys came over including my best friends boyfriend and they started up a game of spades. Her roommate wakes up and becomes a babbling fool obviously still inebriated, while everyone at this time is sober, since no one else drank anything since we left for the bar. She starts talking a lot of crazy ish, including but not limited to her sex life, my best friend having a baby with her ex, which is not true but extra bothersome since her current boyfriend is in the room, she talks about how being gay gives you cancer and how in Jamaica we stone gays, mind you a gay guy is in the room and they are very good friends, she talks about how all white girls are sluts and like to sleep with guys thinking that they are gonna marry them, we were all trying to persuade her to go to her bed because she was embarrassing herself and or being extremely offensive, with personal attacks and extremely bothersome remarks.

I thank God I am not a babbling drunk, but more of a giggly sexual drunk…lol…she didn’t remember anything by morning and was very apologetic once we told her about her mouth running 90 miles per hour and all the stuff she said, the gay guy was also very cool about the whole thing and said it was ok…that he knows he doesn’t have cancer because he checked…lol…on the other hand my best friends boyfriend was very upset about the whole situation from the personal attack on his attire to the baby comment and the fact that my bf wasn’t more adamant about her going to bed and shutting up…IMO he’s being unreasonable (had to throw that in there) Anyways I write all this to say,

DRINK AND BE QUIET!!!!

1 comment: