
Saw this on another blog The Life and times of Dr Brydges and it made me think (and laugh). Separation from anything is hard. Humor helps, making it your fault helps. But its just always difficult. For me even if the relationship wasn't a long one I may feel kind of weird or have major reservations about having the relationship come to an end. That relates to friendships and almost any other kind of relationship.
It just so happens that the person who I wrote the Date Night blog about read the blog. I felt terrible. I mean I know that its the internet and nothing is secret or private, but I didnt expect him to read it. But in all honesty its the truth its how I felt and granted he may be hurt by it at least its out there. I know maintaining a friendship (which i would have liked and still do) will be difficult or rather it will just be nonexistent. Who knows.
Maybe I should have just drawn a picture and mailed it to him. Maybe I should have left my thoughts in my head. Nah forget that I did what I felt was right. I do feel bad though honestly.
Well such is life <----(My favorite phrase). We weren't serious and I'll assume he'll get over it and so will I.
#Movingrightalong.
That made me laugh too.
ReplyDeleteAnd the Date Night thing wasn't THAT bad...just honest. Hurts I'm sure but he knows now...and knowing is half the battle, I hear.