So I went on a date on Saturday. I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk about it since it didn't go that well, but I'll let you guys experience my "situation".
Now I was a bit pissed off about the whole date situation because 1. He was late, train issues, some shit about a sick passenger, but I was annoyed as all shit. But on the plus side H&M was still open and I found 2 cute jackets and a dress all for $61 on sale. I didn't come here to talk about that though. 2. He saw me he didnt give me a hug anything.After we walked for a little bit he wanted to grab my hand like a couple...I promptly pretended to find something else to do with my hands because umm excuse me 3. We were all kinds of confused trying to find the theatre and ended up having to sit in the neck cramp seats...you know the seats so close you need a neck brace after 4. He kept asking for a kiss.... like hello!!! allow me to give one to you. Also can I watch the damn movie (Key reason why movies suck for first dates because you can't talk however I obliged to the movie thing because he requested it be a lil low key (claims he was under the weather but didnt want to bail...whatever) also are we in high school where you try to cop a feel and a kiss and do everything but watch the movie in the theatre? 5. When the movie was over the vibrant personality I'm used to from phone convos and texts was just not there, there were so many awkward silences and my questions in an attempt to break it were met wit vague uninterested answers (had me thinking I'm a boring ugly bitch) smh. 6.We left the theatre at abt 12 I didn't get home until 3 why because the trains were f**ked up and I stood @ 42nd street for 1 whole hour I was pissed (another reason why I'm skeptical about dating guys from other boroughs because it's so far to meet up and I'll end up taking the long trek home by myself with no male company to ward off the pretty girl savages that lurk at night) 7. I ran into a pretty girl savage on the train who insisted on walking me home, although it wasn't his stop. Who told me he was so high that if I stared at him too long I'd prolly get high too *sigh* go get em chucky you are soooo charming. He also insisted I take his number and call him immediately so that he'd have mine. Since he walked with me all the way home to my terrified annoyance I couldn't get out of the situation and so I dialed *67718_______ and the fool didn't check his phone to my relief, he just depended on the vibrations he felt. The sucker really thought he had my # too!! Talking bout "I'll call you in a little once you're settled make sure you answer" Hahahaha Too bad, called blocked no NUMBER FOR YOUUUUUUUU!!!!. (That made me chuckle)
Anywho I'd call that a date disaster. We discussed the situation on Sunday and agreed it wasn't a great evening. We were both not too happy with how things turned out, but he did request a 2nd date to redeem himself. Still not sure if I wanna do it again though. He lives too far. I don't like pushy. I don't like outspoken texters and shy guys face to face (pushy and shy sounds like an oxymoron right?? BUT wrong). In the looks department it was iight but I knew that ( I mean I've been known to talk to guys who haven't been too aesthetically pleasing for lack of a better term). Personality and chemistry is key for me and we didn't vibe as well as we did prior.
What do you guys think? Give it another shot or let the "situation" rock.?
ooh nooo! lol if he read this his ego must be BLOWN! On the bright side, at least now he knows what it really is..suck it up souljah! and learn from your mistakes :)
ReplyDeleteLet the "situation" rock. Im sure he has other girls to talk to anyways. You don't settle for one person and not him; especially if you ended up having a disaster date with him.
ReplyDelete