Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rambling…

I haven’t had the urges to write…I guess I just been lazy…Also my blogging partner has neglected his duties…

Today is the Day that Barack Obama is sworn in as the President of the United States of America…I’m stuck at work, trying to hear as much and catch as much as I possibly can from the radio I’m allowed to listen to at work…What a Life!!!...Anyways I’m just sooo excited, I bought the paper this morning and I stashed it away in my drawer along with the entire Nov 3-7th week I already have, when I was done reading. I’m just soo optimistic about life, not just because of Barack Obama but just in general.

Anyways I had a minor fender bender yesterday on my back from Buffalo...yea I drove 6 hrs all by myself the guy who was to accompany me 2/3rds of the way ended up having an emergency and left with another kid and I was stuck having to drive myself home…I stopped twice once to do #1 and then to get gas…it took me 6 hrs exactly…I vow to never to that drive again…that’s torture in a metal container…Anyways right as I got off the 87 and pressed my brakes I slid into an SUV…The snow was no joke…Thank God he didn’t have any damages to his car…I wasn’t speeding… and no one peeped me on the cell phone…damn crackberry!!!….my car has a few scrapes and a minor dent…something ill prolly fix next never…

My co-worker just told me she watching the Inauguration live on CNN.com…Pray I don’t get caught…therefore this blog will be shorter than I anticipated…Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment