Kanye's blasting in my ear and a image of Rihanna is in my head (if you don't know by now I love Rihanna....I don't know if its the charisma the
Caribbean thing...the fashion...her swag...but I love her)as I run on the treadmill... as corny as it sounds she's my motivation to get ma ass in the gym everyday.....I been doing well since the new year I have gone consistently for the past 3 wks...and while moms are known for boosting egos she asked me if I lost any weight,because i looked like i did...gushing I told her I lost 3lbs....hey a lb a week aint bad.....I've signed up with this program called Activtrax....it generates workouts for you including cardio resistance and abs based on your needs if you want to tone, define, strengthen, bulk up etc....I just wanna tone and define.... Summa time is for my batty ridahs....jk...anyways each time you do a workout u enter the reps etc and then it generates the next....its like a personal trainer except without the trainer....
While I almost have the gym thing on lock....the eating thing not so much I eat like a horse....but I'm tryin to cut back on breakfast...I've ommited bagles and croissants and such... for cereal and fruit....that I've gotten a handle on...lunch and dinner well that's a differnt story....I do the subway thing but then I get it with 2 cookies and chips....smh...at least its a 6 inch right???....the 1 good thing I can say is I've stopped the eating after 8...
I just hope I can keep it up with school starting next wk... and hopefully my habits will only get better....I'm known to start a regimen but consistency is key and I kinda lack that...but this is the year of self improvement....and I'm dedicated to doing just that...it wasn't my resolution....it was my solution....
No comments:
Post a Comment