So Saturday night while chillin and drinking wit a couple girl friends...
Fatal Mistake #1 happened...I called up ma ex....I half blame it on the alcohol and I half blame it on just my desire to "hear his voice"....uugh... Well maybe alcohol was just an excuse....SUE ME!!!
Fatal Mistake #2....He doesn't answer of course why would he....I mean he did tell me in a rather boisterous tone never to get in contact with him ever...He however texts me...what's up...U aight....drum roll please...I ANSWER....nah....
Fatal Mistake #3....I continue a long drawn out texting conversation of which of course I did most of the texting...things to the effect of I miss u yadda yadda....
Fatal Mistake #4...Him and co-author of this blog comes over....BIG MISTAKE....I was supposed to talk to him not see him.....
Fatal Mistake #5...So they're over and co-author and best friend leave us alone...EVEN BIGGER mistake...we talk mostly catching up at first...how u been...y u never called....duh!!!!! .u told me not to....I finished school...yeaa....you know you said some things that crossed the line...yadda yadda yadda.....uugh....eventually I get all mushy ...l won't get into details of what transpired but use your imagination....
Fatal Mistake #6...I didn't expect much from our encounter....Frankly I didn't want much...shit I did only wanna hear his voice....Yet...I IM him 2 days later with his whole government....no response....a couple hrs later I call...no answer....no call back....
Fatal Mistake#7....Next day... I get a high and dry text about 7pm like SUP???....contemplated answering for like 10 mins....then guess what I did....ding ding ding...I answer...uugh....but I just say "nuthin"....no response.....later on I call again.....no answer...no call back...
Fatal Mistake # 8...I promise guys...last fatal mistake...cuz the extended version of my brain just doesn't work with him...he did have ma heart in a mean chokehold for 4 years......I send a text message of which ...it read...I called you 2nights in a row and 2 nights no response....gun cocked click click DEAD...what!!!!...I'm officially an idiot...well we all make mistakes right???....
P.S...I haven't even told my best friend about the texts and the phone calls because of sheer disgust at myself...I guess she'll find out when she reads...and I'll anticipate my tonguelashing then.....GOD BLESS my persistent soul....
wow! you know what you have to do, you know the answers to the unwritten questions you have asked. All you have to do now, is follow them. Some lessons you can only learn if your willing to teach yourself how too.
ReplyDelete