I heard BLESS YOU like 50 times today...No exaggeration!!...Thats cuz i have the sniffles...AGAIN!!!...For the past 2 and a half years i have been catching a "cold" pretty frequently...And I have gone to the Dr and all they keep telling me is that "OH it's sesonal, just take these and you'll be ok"...Normally i dont go to the Dr for a cold, but lately I obviously feel that it's something way bigger than just the common cold, since I'm ALWAYS sick...Right now i cant even breathe through my nose, my mouth is wide open ready to catch the flies..lol..But seriously...I just sneezed like 3 times right now while typing this...
I have a theory, prior to me working at my current location, i hardly ever got sick, actually the only time i ever went to the Dr was for my required shots and just a check up/ check in. I just feel its the fact that I'm breathing recycled air all day in that office building with the carpet and the fact that the temperature in the building is so unstable it goes from freezing in the morning to sauna in the afternoon. Also when i started the job 2 and a half yrs ago I took the flu shot...I KNOW I KNOW they say you dont catch the flu from the flu shot but aint it just too coincidental?...I really had to think about it today like you know what this has got to
be it...Basically I'm tired of the sniffles, and I'm tired of the Dr telling me that it's seasonal, I really cant take this. My whole body aches and I look a hot steaming mess...I tend to just cant keep it together when I'm sick...(I'm up now because I'm assuming the Nyquil wore off and i couldnt breathe anymore)...I want my mommy!!!...She usually rub me dowm with alcohol and then put some VICKS on me...ooo mommy...I'm bout to text her now...and beg her to come home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment