Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank Ya Recession!!!

I told you i would write when I'm in a better mood!!!!....it was kinda quick but still...like capleton said..."dey cant keep a good ooman dooowwnn always keep on smilin when they want me to frown!!!"...or is it sizzla?...anyways

I just got a $400 leather jacket for $142.00!!!!!
The recession does have its pluses after all...The store is closing...everything must go....
And while it prolly sucks for the owner....its great for me!!!!!!....

BTW if you know me you know I refuse to pay full price for anything..I'm always down for a sale...there are always ways around spending alot of money...(well lemme rephrase i refuse to pay full price for material goods..that excludes food etc...even tuition i don't pay full price for...lol)..

Almost everything that both me and my bestfriend buy that's exactly the same I paid less for...call me the coupon queen...Ms cheap...whatever... but times is hard....

If you live in NY close to Yonkers and like leather for any reason...
I can tell you the spot.

This may just help the owner out...lol!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment