So
I have been busy...busy with life and school...at lot has happened school wise and socially..and once the pressure of the final weeks are gone...I'm sure i will have plenty to say...
Until then im tryin to knock out 3 papers and a Website I have to create from scratch for my Web Production class.
I'm supposed to be going away for Mr. SO's graduation next week and I'm trying to get everything done before then...I plan on staying at work tomorrow night till all hours until at least one of my papers is done...I can't do school work at home...It's something I've come to realize and really wish i could get over. I'm way more productive when I am somewhere else especially in this office, so i will grab a cup of joe (bwak!!!)...or a redbull...and rat a tat tat on these keyboards...
I have a lot to do this saturday too, in preparation of mother's day, his graduation, as well as something else that I'm very excited about....I won't sing on it until it comes through...But pray for me...you might not know what to pray about but just say "Please help Ms. Chocolate Kiss with whatever she needs help with Thank You Jesus"....I'd appreciate it...
Thats my update( not much of an update)...and Goodbye for now...
I may do a mothers day post for my wonderful mom, but we gonna be everywhere and anywhere that day so I may not have the time...
No comments:
Post a Comment