The above phrase is not something that I use sparingly. Why? Because I feel that if I see a woman, young lady or girl who is beautiful, or who looks well dressed it's just in my nature to pass a compliment their way.
I told a girl today that she looked cute and that I loved her shoes and necklace, she was shocked, shocked that she got a compliment from a woman. Why must women tear each other down so much, with our hating asses that a compliment coming from a woman feels like such a foreign thing? I'm not talking about getting or giving compliments from or to your friends or women in your family, or coworkers. I'm talking about from random women? Why is every single woman viewed as our competition, that we must always see a girl and try to find a flaw no matter how much or insides tell us that that bitch is bad?!!.
It's something I've never been able to understand. If I see a girl who looks good I'mma say it. I'm not gay( EDIT: 1/26/2012--I might be but I digress...lol) I'm just not a hateful person. It just seems, and I've noticed that when a bad bitch walks in the club, the room etc its never a collective thing to agree she looks good amongst your friends, it always well damn her eye shadow doesn't match. WHY?? Why? Why? Why?
As women this needs to change, your worth beauty etc isn't lessened if you pass on a well deserved compliment to another person of the same gender.
I give compliments when they are deserved as well. One of my friends asked me why I didn't compliment people more...umm, because I'm an honest person and I don't blow hot air up someone ass for the benefit of stroking their ego LOL ALL of my compliments are sincere :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. -your hair is cute in your profile picture ;)