Friday, February 6, 2009

10 Reasons Why I Don't Want Children (Now)

1) They scream
2) They scream in public
3) When they scream..they sometimes kick and roll around on the floor
4) They learn the word "gimmie" too quickly
5) Prisons are already crowded and if i kill him/her when they start screaming they gonna have to find space for me
6) They like stuff off the floor more than stuff off a plate
7) They have uncontrollable bowel movements
8) Nothing they eat really stays inside..
9) Baby showers and the oos and ahhs only last 1 day...the child lasts a lifetime
10) I need at least 6 more years of sanity.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I am too self centered, no one can come before me right now.
    2. My pockets aren't deep enough
    3. I don't have a suitable sperm supplier as yet
    4. My body is in it's prime, I have stretch marks as it is... any more, I just couldn't deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol soooooo true - its ashame because SOME kids can be a blessing & the others could be a curse! UGH!

    ReplyDelete