Thursday, February 26, 2009

???....CONFUSED....????

I was just on the 6 train going home...and this white man who looks like he works on Wall Street dressed in his suit and briefcase is reading the New York Post...There is an article on page 3 with a picture of Donald Trump and and an article with Michelle Obama on page 4...

I'm tryna sneak a peak at the Michelle Obama article as I'm on the sneak, he begins to rip out the image of Donald Trump's head from the newspaper....He takes the ripped image of Trump, looks at it then places it over Michelle Obama's face...he looks like he's scrutinizing it..he then places the head on her crotch area...looks and smirks then places the image below the hem of her skirt, moves it around and positions it differently smirking while moving it around different parts of her body....Oblivious to the people around him...

This black lady sees my face and she has this confused look like me...like WTF????....Damn I dunno I really dunno....I'm confused as hell.....HELP!!!!!!! I can't even come up with a logical reason for that ish....SMH

6 comments:

  1. Honestly, I'd like to know as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. i feel you. I want to grow an afro wear all black and set it off revolutionary style. they have lost there mf mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg..
    how he gona do that in public
    hes prolly a molester
    chester the molester..
    omg..thats sick
    and demented
    lets have a moment of
    prayer for him...
    hush
    ok done
    cus he need some higher guidance..
    praise god.. say amen
    AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not ever attempt to rationalize irrational behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told almost everyone
    Cherry:::you are hilarious
    Kofi: You raise a valid point
    Ms Dope: Glad i made you laugh
    fly girl: when u ready i'm ready

    ReplyDelete