Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here's to Hair!!!!!

The one thing i absolutely love about me is my hair!!!...
I complain about everything else...
My mom always tried tirelessly when i was a child to maintain my hair...
My hair has broken quite a few combs in its lifetime....but i lived with it...
I've also had the times when because of lack of care it was just a bumbling mess of split ends and coarseness..
Lately i have made it my priority to take care of my hair...
I wash and condition at least 1ce a week (i try)!!!..
I rarely ever flat iron my hair...almost like 10 times a year...
I dont use a brush too much either, I read somewhere thats its bad for your hair..
I do get lazy sometimes but I try to wrap my hair and maintain my scalp...
People tend to forget their scalp...but a healthy scalp = healthy hair!!!!
I clip my ends everytime I get a perm...which is like evry 6 wks..(i've tried waiting longer but my hair grows really quickly and then it's just hell to manage and maintain when the roots are "nappy")

I never wear weaves...although i do want to try a really long flowy one...but for now i'll pass.. However, i dont knock weaves

I dont care too much about length, its really not that important...i just love thickness!!!!! (lol sounds like this could represent something else too)...(dirty mind)...anyways and thick my hair is... Girls tend to care too much about length, but a head full of long stringy hair is wack to me!!!...Shiny and healthy looking hair is the shit ( long or short)....

No comments:

Post a Comment