Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Random Random!!..Blah Blah Blah

I'm bored waiting for class to start...
I left my purse at home...so technically right now I'm a nobody!!...No ID No Money No credit cards No Nothing...
I feel like a fish out of water and I'm hungry!!!...
I should read this book that I have here...but nothing he's writing about interests me!!

I went to work this morning and due to the long weekend my flowers almost died...I rescued them!!!

Someone asked me about tattoos today... asked me if I would put his name on me jokingly...(well it had to be jokingly cuz otherwise he deserves to be in the mad house)...
Either way I kept thinking i definately wouldn't tattoo any names on me not even my own...Like why do i need a label, like a content in the supermarket...Or maybe its just to help the deaf people...who knows..either way i haven't encountered too many deaf people in my life.

I watched the cartoon with 50 cent making fun out of the whole Chris Brown/ Rihanna situation, I thought it was crass...and not funny at all...50's a clown...a rich clown...but a clown none the less.Damn it makes me mad seeing ignant ass people with a shit load a money...like God what did they do to deserve it in their lifetime??...

Anyways my best friend just called me with a dillemma..sorry to cut this random short...TATA

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I despise 50, I wish I would've invested in vitamin water. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you feel like a fish out of water!!
    have to be Jamaican!
    ahhh i want chris brown & rihanna back together!

    ReplyDelete