Friday, February 13, 2009

Just 1 thing I like to see...and 1 I DON'T!!!

I like to see a father and their child just by themselves...no mother, just daddy and child...With all the single moms out their...It's great to see a stand up father. An added bonus is when they are playing and doing ridiculously goofy stuff that would otherwise be "unmanly"...


Ok now to the thing that i DON'T like to see
I hate to see a big fat parent...with a big fat child!!!....
I dunno...it just bothers me...
Added loser points if the big fat child has a big fat greasy sandwich and a huge bottle of YOOHOO!!!!....
I mean its ok if you are fine with living an unhealthy lifestyle, but to submerse your child in your unhealthy lifestyle...is just WRONG...

Imma kick it old school (and Jamaican)...
hoo nuh like it bite it...seriously...
This is my opinion!!!

1 comment:

  1. girl, i agree with you. i LOVE seeing a father and his child but at the same time, I feel bad bc he's just doing his job. it's so sad. poor mothers, they break their backs and get no recognition.

    ReplyDelete