My last decent Valentines Day was in 10th grade...Me and my best friend and our boyfriends got together and the guys cooked and we chilled and they brought out some presents...not bad...never forgot how we had to hide the stuff to get in our houses...lol...oooo high school!!!...shit i was on lock down...
Every other year after that...i never really enjoyed the day because i was in a long distance relationship or broken up.
Anyways this year...I didnt expect much....Honestly...
Well my co-worker tells me that i have a delivery up front...
I'm like well i usually dont get deliveries here unless its supplies...
I go and its a vase with roses....
I think that was a really really sweet gesture on Mr.SO's part...and he definately gets plenty of points for this one.... He has a little note that basically says he gives a kiss with each petal...(shit thats alot of kisses)...
He had to go a little out his way to learn the address of my job because I for sure never even told him where I worked except that I do Medical Billing for a Hospital.
I'm blushing...and i cant stop smiling...and honestly i do feel special...I DO!!!!....AHHH so now take a peek and allow me to wallow and soak up my excitement!!!!!!!! ( a certain someone would say I'm a "hypebeast"...lol if the cap fits wear it...(and i'm rocking that shit...like its the spring Louis line)

EDIT:: My co-worker is fresh as hell!!!!....LMFAO...She said damn he really tryna rack up some PUSSY POINTS!!!!!...excuse the raunchiness.....but that was funny as hell...
that is so sweet. well if he is trynna rack up some "pussy points," he's doing a good job =)
ReplyDeleteOh nooooo, cupid got you!
ReplyDeleteLoll, I like my lil shout out.
I ain't even mad tho, cuz I can't front like I wouldn't be GASSED had that been me. So go ahead, gloat!
we had to hide our stuff
ReplyDeletebut i aint hide them sneakers tho! lol..