Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!!!

The most irritating thing to me is when people say "I dont care what people think" or "I dont care what people think about me".....That is the the biggest freaking lie anyone can ever tell!!!...

You do frickin care!!!! YOU DO!!!!!!....And the people who claim to not care about what others think or say the most are usually the ones who actually care the most...

First off you have to care what people think in this world no matter who you are!!!...Point BLANK PERIOD!!!!....

If there is someone out there who can justify those statements completly... 100% i swear I'll strip for the rest of my life and give you all the money i make...

Just merely putting on clothes is an indication that you care what people think....just something as trivial as that

If you apply for a job you care what people think
shit you have to care what the person who is hiring you thinks

If you go to school or even college...you care what people think and while the reasons may vary either a) you care what your future employer will think of your degree...b) You care what others think of your education c) you care what your family thinks...and this list goes on...

Lets get down to less important things...
All the girls and guys who I see write shit like i dont care what the haters think...
who you fooling???....Yea you do...or you wouldn't be concerned about having to declare that you dont care!!!
You still wear your long fake nails....Buy your shit load of expensive clothes, put in your weave, etc etc....in an effort to prove a hater wrong...or give them nothing to say...so you do care...

Now maybe it boils down to whose imput you care about now that's a different story..so please all you liars out their start pointing people out...and say BITCH!!!!! I DONT CARE WHAT (INPUT NAME HERE) THINKS!!!!!!.....The generalization just irks me...and makes you look stupid!!!!...cuz its always some uneducated or ignorant or think he/she all that person who says that shit!!!

(i care what you think, shit i write a blog and if you dont like it i do care...just not enough to.... you know CARE!!!...LOL!!!) JK!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I'm glad someone made this post because that irks me to no limit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is too funny cuz i'm one of those ppl who say they dnt care. and to be honest, i do care what some ppl think (ppl who can influence my life) but the average person on the street who has something to say about my hair or my clothes, whatevs. they have no effect on me. In that sense, eff them. I don't care.

    ReplyDelete